Pursuant to art. 13 d. 196/2003 - and Articles 13_14 of EU REGULATION 679/16 on the protection of personal data, the Data Controller provides some information about the use of personal data that are provided to us by current or future customers. By "personal data" we mean all information relating to an identified or identifiable person who has been registered in some way.
Method of collection
The personal data held by the Data Controller are collected directly from customers when requesting the supply of goods or services.
Personal data are processed within the normal activity of the Data Controller for the following purposes:
1. purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the management of the relationship with customers;
2. purposes deriving from legal obligations, regulations, community legislation, provisions issued by authorized authorities or by supervisory and control bodies;
3. purposes of protecting the legitimate interests of the Data Controller in court or elsewhere in accordance with the principles established by law.
In relation to the indicated purposes, the processing of personal data takes place using manual, IT and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Within the Data Controller, only appointed employees belonging to central or peripheral services and offices can access your data. Your data may also be disclosed to the other Group companies, even abroad (Community area), in the latter case in ways that ensure the same level of protection in the processing.
For the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, the Data Controller may need to communicate your data also to external subjects or organizations as long as the latter consent to use the personal data only to carry out the tasks assigned according to the instructions of the Data Controller and to observe them. the provisions.
These individuals or organizations fall into the following categories:
- people or structures that carry out technical or support activities for the Owner, such as, by way of example only: software development / maintenance;
- legal, tax consultants, notaries, experts;
- subjects that carry out banking, financial or insurance services, including subjects that intervene in the management of payment systems;
- subjects who detect risks of illegal, financial behavior for the purpose of preventing the risk of insolvency and credit recovery companies;
- subjects who carry out operations of control, revision and certification of the activities carried out by the Owner, also to protect the interests of customers.
Rights of the interested party
The rights of the interested party in relation to the processing of personal data are indicated in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and articles 12 to 22 of EU Reg. 679/16 by way of example below:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
to. the origin of personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of the processing;
c. the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
d. the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2;
And. of the subjects and categories to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
to. updating, rectification, limitation or, when interested, integration of data;
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
to. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection:
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
For the exercise of the aforementioned rights, the interested party may contact the Data Controller